Galley Properties are looking for a customer service administrator for immediate start at their busy estate and lettings agency office located in Balby, Doncaster. The role involves being the first point of call on the front desk in our busy office environment. Training and support will be provided and the right candidate will gain the opportunity for future promotion. A positive attitude with the desire to learn is essential for this role.
- Being the first point of contact for customers in the office and by telephone.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with customers by providing a high level of customer service.
- To schedule appointments for staff members.
- Deal with day to day issues quickly and effectively, seeking assistance when required.
- Providing timely and consistent communication to customers and other staff members.
- Accurately record and document processes and communications.
- Other general office duties.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Confident and clear telephone manner.
- Inbound and outbound telephone experience would be advantageous.
- Professional and friendly manner.
- Good customer focus.
- Experience in a customer service environment would be advantageous.
- Strong accurate administration skills with an eye for detail.
- Confident with use of computers and the ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent and accurate data entry
- Effective communication skills and a good level of written and spoken English is essential.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- An ability to work quickly and accurately in an office environment.
- To be honest, discreet and trustworthy.
High school or equivalent.
Grade C or above preferred in GCSE English or equivalent.
Competitive rates, above national minimum wage. Rate will be based upon applicants experience.
Applicants must have a legal right to work in the UK.
To apply for this role or to find out more please contact our office:
By telephone on 01302570470
By email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call into branch at 244A Balby Road, Doncaster (on the junction of Balby Road and Alexandra Road).